We are jjkse5.....almost pink! Yeah!
We sent a fed ex overnight label with our I800a so our officer will mail us the approval paperwork overnight. We will then get a copy of it notarized (thank you Jenn!), ship it to Harrisburg for state certification, receive it back and ship it to a courier who will hand deliver it to the New York Consulate for authentication. Our courier will then ship it directly to our agency in California.
Finally, it will be sent to China, which is the next big step in the process!! Dossiers are sent to China on Fridays, so we will probably be DTC (Dossier to China) on July 27.....which is much longer than I had originally anticipated. The wait time for our I800A approval will be in the 40's rather than the 20's like it was in recent months (sigh...), but all in God's timing. Once I remind myself that this is all God's plan, which is much bigger than my plans, I can let go of my frustration when things don't go the way I want them to.
Yesterday was a big day for both of our boys too!! Seth's all star team has won the District 10 championship and is playing in the sectionals against 4 other teams.
Seth is first one on the left....and one happy kid!
Seth is the 5th one from the left and his dad, my awesome husband and coach, is right behind him!
Well, they are now 3-1 in the sectionals and are playing in the championship game today! If they win, they go to states! Pretty exciting for our little town. They are an awesome team...great kids, parents, and coaches. Even if they lose today, its been a fun ride!
Celebrating Seth's sectional win last night
which advances them to the championship game today! LOVE my boys!
Kyle has had a big week too. His team won their Legion playoffs yesterday and are moving on to play in the Regional's!! Yeah Kyle! It's been nonstop baseball around here! Emily is already pegged to be a bat girl!

Kyle is on the bottom right
Needless to say, I feel like one blessed momma!! To have 2 wonderful boys born below my heart and one little girl across the world born in my heart for whom I get to have the privilege of being called "mom" is much more than I deserve....yet I am SO grateful!!


No comments:
Post a Comment