Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Update

No word yet on our LOA and we're on day 40. We count the days since we had LID (Aug 2). We were really hoping we would get THE email on Monday because that is the most common day for a flood of approvals to be issued. Instead, not one approval was posted on Facebook or any of the other obsessive adoptive mom yahoo groups or forums that I belong to. I really shouldn't be complaining....there are still a few people that are waiting and it's been over 100 days!!! Who knows why or how China approves things the way they do??!! I did find out that our agency notifies us around 5:00-5:30 pm on the day we get our approval, so at least I don't have to refresh my email every 10-15 minutes a day!!

We did find a great yard sale this past weekend and got some darling clothes for Emily! Yard sales are the best because it satisfies my desire to buy Emily clothes which is a little difficult since I'm not sure what size she is! Anyway, we found this great find too...




Came home today to find the boys pumping up their little sister's new bike tires! How sweet!!


No comments:

Post a Comment