Thursday, November 22, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving!
Wow!! Where did the last 2 weeks go??! We have so much to be thankful for today, especially our family and friends who have been so supportive throughout this whole process. We love you all and appreciate your prayers and encouragement so much!
Thank you to everyone at Laurel Eye. It was surreal walking out yesterday knowing I wouldn't be back for awhile. Thank you to ALL of the doctors for allowing me this time off knowing your schedules will be more full, my administrators for your guidance (thank you, Jolynn and Joe!), Jenn for notarizing those stacks of documents for me and keeping my schedule straight, and the staff for their support! I am so blessed to work with such an amazing group, and John and I can't thank you all enough for your love and prayers!
Thank you to all the BTDT adoptive moms who have answered my numerous questions over the past 9 months! You are all such an amazing support system and an encouragement to me!
Thank you to our friends and church family. What a blessing it was to be covered in prayer last Sunday. We so appreciate your prayers as we journey to bring Emily home!
And, thank you especially to our family....for supporting us, celebrating with us when we reached each milestone, and encouraging us through each step. Thank you mom, dad, and Heidi and Bryan! Thank you especially, Janeen (I love you sis!!) for the daily phone calls, texts and countless advice sessions. I am so blessed!! What would I do without you all??!!
I was talking to someone on the phone yesterday, and she was wishing us good luck and safe travels. She ended our conversation by saying, "I'll be praying for you. You have a safe trip and GO bring your girl HOME!!" Those words were music to my ears and brought tears to my eyes. I can't wait to have the opportunity to show Emily what HOME is. Yes, this thanksgiving, we are definitely BLESSED!!! Love you all!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! 6 more sleeps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hope and pray everything goes smoothly!
ReplyDelete5 more sleeps. :)
ReplyDeleteJ
3 more... :)
ReplyDelete