Tuesday, November 27, 2012

We Leave Tomorrow!!!!



From the beginning of this process when we were asked, When will you bring Emily home?, we've always answered that we were praying to have her home for Christmas.  Well, we serve a mighty God!  He will have our sweet daughter home with 2 weeks to spare....and we are ready!!

 

Thank you, Lord for choosing Emily out of the 147 million orphans to be OUR daughter, and for choosing US to be her family!

Next post.....Beijing!!

 

6 comments:

  1. I hope your trip goes well and it is an easy transition for Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO excited for your whole family! We will be praying for all of you and especially for Emily's transition. What a wonderful family she is joining! Will you post from this blog while in China? I can't wait to follow your journey! If you have any questions that I may know the answer to, call me! (we made calls from China using Skype, the phone portion only) Safe travels!
    Jamie Trickle

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for all of you!!!!! Praying that you all have a safe trip!!!! God couldn't have chose a sweeter more wonderful family to send little Emily to! She will have the best parents and big brothers that anyone could ask for!!!! Melissa. Aka Miss Melissa. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to follow your trip and relive our time in Nanning and Guangzhou. You are in for a journey of a lifetime. I'm so glad that your whole family gets to experience this together. We will be praying for safe travel for you and an easy adjustment for Emily and your family. Can't wait to see her in your arms!
    Michelle Sharp

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for you and your family! It couldn't have happened to a nicer person. I look forward to reading about your great adventure!
    Safe travels,
    Jenn Kriner

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy for your family! I remember when you told us about Emily in Sunday School...you were so excited! God is so good. I look forward to reading more and seeing more pictures! I will be praying for a safe trip.
    Patti Brendlinger

    ReplyDelete